Tsunami® MP-8200 Series – Wireless Point-to-Multipoint Systems Delivering 300Mbps Data Rate
Experience superior performance and unparalleled flexibility with our Tsunami® MP-8200 wireless series
Paving a new path in the wireless industry, Proxim addresses the requirement for a versatile and a high performance wireless solution, with the Tsunami® 8200 series. The Tsunami® MP-8200 delivers data rates of 300 Mbps along with excellent spectrum flexibility and high power radios capable of 25.8 dBm Tx power for extended coverage.
The Tsunami® MP-8200 features nLoS functionality and leverages the advantages of OFDM, MIMO radio innovations and Proxim’s proprietary Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®) to provide in excess of 4G speeds with QoS class of service for delivering voice, video and data applications
With supreme throughput, high power radio, flexible channel features and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out, for powering additional devices, the Tsunami® MP-8200 series is an ideal solution for service providers and government organizations with requirements of all kinds, from last mile broadband wireless access (BWA) to wireless video surveillance and more.
– Point to Multipoint solution that can deliver 300 Mbps data rates
– High power radio capable of up to 25.8 dBm Tx power to extend the range and coverage
– Provides reliable high performance under all traffic loads using Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®)
– Seamless roaming up to 112 km/h (70 mph)
Non-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
– Non-line-of-sight capable, utilizing OFDM and 3×3 MIMO techniques to improve link performance and penetrate through or around obstructions better
– Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE in/out to power other devices like surveillance cameras and wireless access points
– Enables packet identification to create unique and sophisticated service rules and tiered service classes with ease
– Spectrum analysis feature helps to study frequency bands for interference, and select a relatively low interference channel.
– Operates in licensed and unlicensed frequency bands
– Flexible channel planning with 5, 10, 20 and 40MHz size
– Provides support for extended frequency bands from 4.900 to 5.925 GHz
– Implements tiered security layers for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum
– Utilizes Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL, SSH and SNMPv3
– Provides military-grade security with AES encryption technology, prevents unsecure client-to-client communications and leverages MAC, Ethertype and IP address packet filtering for granular network security
Product Line Compatibility
– Connects to all existing Tsunami® MP.11 and Tsunami® 8100Tsunami-MP-8200-datasheet-US