- 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) applications
- Wireless LAN systems & IEEE 802.16e applications
- Mobile WiMAX Wireless Internet Provider “cell” sites
- Point-to-multipoint (PtMP) requiring 90 degree of horizontal coverage
The KP Performance KP-3SX4-90 Sector Antenna combines four ports with dual ±45 slant polarization, high 17 dBi gain with a 90 degree beamwidth in a single enclosure with one mounting point.
The KP-3SX4-90 is a professional quality antenna designed primarily for 4×4 or 2×2 MIMO point-to-point or point-to-multipoint applications in the 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) frequency band. This antenna incorporates advanced low PIM, dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of one 4×4 radio or two 2×2 radios with multiple transmit and receive path.
The sector antenna is ideal for applications requiring 90 degree horizontal coverage over one or more sectors and with 4-sector frequency-reuse two (ABAB) channel planning. This antenna supports LTE deployments in the 3.3 – 3.8 GHz spectrum.
Rugged and Weatherproof
The 4-port sector antenna features a heavy-duty UV-resistant plastic radome for all-weather operation. The heavy-duty, powder-coated mounting brackets allows installation with pipe diameter from 1.25″ to 3.5″ and various degrees of incline for easy alignment. This sector antenna is built to withstand speeds of up to 100 mph and survive in a wide-range of challenging environments.
- 4 x 4 MIMO – Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Four ±45 slant polarization ports with integral N-female connectors in a single enclosure
- UV-resistant radome and rugged mounting hardware for all-weather operation
- 0° fixed electrical downtilt