Featuring a high-gain dish antenna, the GigaBeam LR is a 60 GHz radio designed for low-interference and high-throughput connectivity in long-range deployments. It includes a 5 GHz radio for failover. For the 60 GHz link, the GigaBeam LR supports full bandwidth use of 2.16 GHz. The dedicated management radio allows easy setup via Wi-Fi.
- 60 GHz radio with 5 GHz radio backup
- Low-interference 60 GHz spectrum
- Up to 1+ Gbps with low latency
- Long-range performance
- 2.4 GHz management radio
- Full bandwidth support: 2.16 GHz
* Please note that manufacturer’s instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
|Operating Frequency||5180 – 5875 / 57,000 – 66,000MHz Worldwide|
|Mounting||Pole Mount (Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)|
|Max. TX Power||5/60 GHz Combined: 25 dBm|
|Frequency Range||60 GHz/5 GHz|
|Antenna gain dBi for Wireless 5 GHz||11 dBi|
|Antenna gain dBi for Wireless 60 Ghz||38 dBi|
|Power Method||Passive PoE, Pins 4, 5+ and 7, 8-|
|Power Supply||24VDC, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Max Power Consumption||11 W|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Wind Survivability||200km/h (125mph)|
|Wind Load||56 N @ 200 km/h|
There are no reviews yet.