AMO-2G13 from Ubiquiti Networks is an airMAX omnidirectional antenna that operates between 2.35 and 2.55GHz on a 13dBi gain. Works with Rocket M radios.
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MiMO omni-directional antenna. Rocket M and airMAX Omni-Directional Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Omni-Directional Antenna requires no special tools–you simply snap it into place with the mount and use the RF jumper cables provided with the Antenna.
AirMax Omni 2G13 Features
• Frequency Range: 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
• Gain: 13 dBi
• Elevation Beamwidth: 7°
• Max VSWR: 1.7:1 Downtilt: 2°
• Dimensions** (l x w x h): 217 x 123 x 1386 mm
• Weight**: 2.4 kg
• Wind Survivability: 100 mph
• Wind Loading: 38 lb @ 100 mph
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize airMAX Technology.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access. Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high speed Carrier Class links Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
• airMAX Omni Antenna
• Weatherproof RF cables
• Rocket M Mount