The HyperGain® HG4958-27EG High-Performance Reflector Grid Wi-Fi Antenna is ideal for long-range highly directional 5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz ISM and UNII band applications. These antennas are ideal for point to point systems, point to multi-point and wireless bridges. Its compact design makes it nearly invisible in most installations, and it can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
Rugged and Weatherproof
The antennas’ construction features a rust-proof cast aluminum reflector grid for superior strength and light weight. The 2-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble and significantly reduces shipping costs. The grid surface is UV powder coated for durability and aesthetics. The open-frame grid design minimizes wind loading..
This antenna is supplied with a 60 degree tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. They can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 60°.
- 9° beam-width
- All weather operation
- Cast aluminum construction
- Superior performance
- UV stable light gray powder coat finish
- 5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz ISM and UNII Band Applications
- Wireless Bridges and Backhaul Applications
- 4.9GHz Public Safety Services: Fire, Police, Security
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point Systems