This high performance 2.4 GHz omnidirectional “rubber-duck” WiFi antenna provides broad coverage and 9 dBi gain. It is a coaxial sleeve design with an omni-directional pattern. It is ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LANs, Bluetooth® and other WLAN applications.
Measuring 15.1″ long, this flexible antenna features a tilt-and-swivel reverse-polarity SMA connector, allowing them to be used vertically, at a right angle, or any angle in-between. It is suitable as a replacement RF antenna for radios, wireless video transmission and receivers, as well as digital spread spectrum radios.
- Better performance than most stock AP antennas
- Flexible “Rubber Duck” antenna with Tilt and swivel design
- High Performance – 9 dBi
- Optional Magnetic Mount Available
- RP-SMA Connector
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g Wireless LAN & IEEE 802.11n (Pre-N, Draft-N) Applications
- Multipoint and Mobile Applications & Bluetooth®
- Public Wireless Hotspot
- Wireless Video Systems