The HyperLink Directional Reflector Grid WiFi Antenna provides 20 dBi gain with a 12° horizontal beam-width for directional applications. Applications include point to point systems, point to multi-point and wireless bridges in the 2.4GHz ISM band as well as IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN systems. Its compact design makes it nearly invisible in most installations, and it can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
This antenna’s construction features a die cast aluminum reflector grid for superior strength. This antenna’s 2-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble and significantly reduces shipping costs. The grid surface is UV powder coated for durability and aesthetics. The open-frame grid design minimizes wind loading.
The HG2420G WiFi antenna is supplied with a 60 degree tilts and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 60°.
Available in 5-Packs
This antenna is also available in 5-packs – HG2420EG-NF-5PK
For additional information and complete specifications, see the data sheet in the downloads section.
- All weather operation
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- UV stable light gray powder coat finish
- 12° beam-width & 12 inch coax lead
- Easy to assemble
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Applications
- Point to Point Systems & Point to Multi-point Systems
- WiFi Systems & Long-range Directional Applications
- Wireless Bridges, Backhaul Applications & Wireless Video Systems
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
There are no reviews yet.