The HyperLink HG5158DP-13U Omnidirectional Antenna combines vertical and horizontal polarization with high gain in a single enclosure. It is a professional quality antenna designed primarily for MIMO point-to-multipoint applications in the 5.1-5.8 GHz frequency band.
This antenna incorporates advanced dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of two radios transmit and receive paths. This technology allows for the attenuation of unwanted signals from adjacent channels and/or co-located equipment.
This antenna makes an ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Omni AMO-5G13 antenna.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on data sheet link below
- UV-resistant radome for all-weather operation
- Ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Omni AMO-5G13 antenna
- Includes mast mounting hardware
- MIMO – Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Two (2) integrated diversity antennas plus dual feed system in a single enclosure